In order to keep this system attractive and useful for all Users, it is important that Users follow the rules of the system. Some of these rules are described in this contract, and the rest in bulletins posted at various points in the system. Kealink reserves the right to deny further access to its service to any User who violates these rules, is the subject of complaints by other Kealink Users, for any other reason, or for no reason at all.
Users may not engage in any of the following activities on our system:
• do or say anything to injure or harm others
• display material containing nudity or pornographic material of any kind
• provide material that is grossly offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or profanity
• promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual
• defame any person or group
• display material that exploits children under 18 years of age
• violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes using the Service for acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities (this also includes files which are solely intended for game emulation)
• violate Internet standards
• use the Service for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other's privacy
• interfere with or disrupting the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of email
• encourage any illegal activity, including anything to do with illegal drugs, gambling, money laundering, pornography, prostitution, child pornography, robbery, spreading computer viruses, cracking into private computer systems, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, or other crimes
• compromise the security of the Service Kealink provides.